Clarity

• 1.  Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jun 10, 2014 10:10 AM

My web browser was recently upgraded to IE 11 running on Windows 7.  I was previously on IE 8 running on XP.  Now for some reason, I am unable to add new content to a custom Large String attribute, but I am able to delete existing information in that same attribute.  In the same object, I am able to fully edit all other types of attributes (i.e. date picker, numbers, strings, check boxes, etc.).  I tried doing the same thing using Mozilla Firefox and didn't run into any problems.  The caveat is my company does not want us to use Firefox.  Has anyone else run into this problem with IE 11?  Is it a security setting in IE 11 or a compatibility issue?

Thanks,

Tim

• 2.  RE: Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jun 10, 2014 10:24 AM

Hi Tim,

The problem might be due to compatibility , since IE 11 and 13.1 is not a supported combination.

Did you try to run IE11 in compatibility view to see if you still face this issue ?

Regards

Nitin

• 3.  Re: RE: Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jul 01, 2014 04:03 PM

I am curious if there are other people on 13.x anything with IE 11.   We have done some internal testing on it and have had some serious problems with the navigation menu.    We are on Tomcat/13.3

Thanks

Michael Miller

• 4.  Re: Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jul 11, 2014 08:35 AM

I've been running IE11 with 13.3 for about 3 months and haven't stumbled across any issues so far.

Compatibility view also works fine.

on another note IE11 is incompatible with sharepoint forms!

• 5.  Re: Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jul 11, 2014 10:27 AM

Turns out it is a problem with the theme.  Thanks.  (not sure how to change it to answered)

• 6.  Re: Problem with IE 11 & Clarity v13.1

Posted Jul 11, 2014 03:21 PM

"not sure how to change it to answered"

If you are talking about this thread only the creator of the thread or a community manager can ado that.