AnsweredAssumed Answered

write a gelScript to Xog in values in a custom static lookup-

Question asked by himani.sharma on Nov 26, 2010
Latest reply on Mar 13, 2012 by i_Rock
I am creating an integration between CRM system and Clarity and thus have to write a gelscript for the name

I know that a staic looking store the id and name of the lookup in different table for example

If the lookup is a static list, then the values (and their IDs) should be found in CMN_LOOKUPS. To fetch the name translations for these lookups, you would need to join CMN_LOOKUPS to the CMN_CAPTIONS_NLS table, where (abbreviating CMN_CAPTIONS_NLS to CCN) you would join to CCN.PK_ID = CMN_LOOKUPS.ID and CCN.TABLE_NAME = 'CMN_LOOKUPS' and CCN.LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en' (or which other language you are interested in fetching / presenting to your users). From here, the CCN.NAME field will contain the localized name of the lookup.

So how wud gelscript work in the scenario.A proposed solution i have to create a view and then this veiw is update.I fetch the data from that view and then write a gelscript which inserts the data.But does gelscript support this join scenario?

The write for the lookup looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_contentPack.xsd">
<Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU"
objectType="contentPack" version="12.0.6.5471"/>
<contentPack update="true">
<lookups update="true">
<staticLookup code="EDB_CUST_LOOKUP"
hiddenAttributeName="lookup_code"
sortStyle="alphanumeric" source="niku.com"
status="active" update="true">
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="cs" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="da" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="de" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="en" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="es" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="fi" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="fr" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="it" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="ja" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="ko" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="nl" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="pt" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="sv" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup" languageCode="zh" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<nls description="EDB Customer Lookup"
languageCode="zh_TW" name="EDB Customer Lookup"/>
<lookupValue code="cust_1" sortOrder="0" status="active">
<nls description="" languageCode="cs" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="da" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="de" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="en" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="es" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="fi" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="fr" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="it" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="ja" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="ko" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="nl" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="pt" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="sv" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="zh" name="Customer1"/>
<nls description="" languageCode="zh_TW" name="Customer1"/>
</lookupValue>
</staticLookup>
</lookups>
</contentPack>
<XOGOutput>
<Object type="contentPack"/>
<Status state="SUCCESS"/>
<Statistics failureRecords="0" insertedRecords="0"
totalNumberOfRecords="1" updatedRecords="0"/>
<Records/>
</XOGOutput>
</NikuDataBus>

So when i write the gelscript .Do i need to use two table :S m not sure.

thanks in advance for the help.

regards
Himani

Outcomes