Education & Training
Services & Support
to create and rate content, and to follow, bookmark, and share content with other members.
clarity v12.0 versus clarity v12.1
Question asked by
on Dec 8, 2010
on Dec 13, 2010 by allen.bollinger
Show 0 Likes
What are the benefits of moving from version 12.0 to version 12.1
No one else has this question
Mark as assumed answered
This content has been marked as final.
Show 2 comments
(Required, will not be published)
Dec 9, 2010 1:40 PM
For us will be support for Win7 and IE8.
Show 1 Like
Dec 13, 2010 3:11 PM
Here are some benefits and features to consider:
1. Interactive Dashboards using Xcelsius integration to Clarity for real-time data report visualizations
2. Business Objects 3.1 and new stock universes as follow:
CA PPM Investments
CA PPM Resource
CA PPM Investment Financials
CA PPM Timesheet
3. All generic defects resolved thru patch 12.0.6_generic_008a (except for CLRT-55005, CLRT-56260, CLRT-53596)
4. Support for Business Objects Trusted Authentication
5. ETC Alignment with Team Member Allocation for NPIOs
6. Mapping CA Clarity PPM Lookup Values to OWB and MSP
7. Support for next release of PMO Accelerator 2.2
Architecture Stack changes
Show 2 Likes
Retrieving data ...
Enable SSL using signed certificates
Error while adding AD provisioning role to global user
In Identity Manager I create a user. This user is not created as a Global User in the Provisioning Manager.
Grafana CA APM datasource
CA IDM Bulk Load