Keri Taylor

[URGENT] XOG Other Work items...

Discussion created by Keri Taylor on Jan 6, 2011
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2011 by Keri Taylor
I need some help please...

I set up and XOGged in the resources for the other work. It shows properly in Clarity, all resources attached yesterday... however, when we went to open the timeperiod, some were showing and some were not. does the timeslices and other processing need to be done before these items will show up in the time sheets. some did show but not many... here is my code i used for an example. can someone verify the code as well as maybe possibly we didn't allow for timeslice processing or whatever else in order to see the other work items in the timesheets??? We removed all that were put via XOG and are manually putting them back in. i am trying to understand if my XOG was correct or not, did we delete them all too fast and not allow for processing???

thanks
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> 
<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_otherInvestment.xsd">    <Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="otherInvestment" version="12.0"/> 
<OtherInvestments> 
 <OtherInvestment active="true" description="Office Closure" name="Office Closure" objectID="OFFCLOSE11" openForTimeEntry="0"> 
           <InvestmentResources>
  <Resource resourceID="organoax"> 
                  <CustomInformation>
                        <ColumnValue name="partition_code">signature</ColumnValue>
                    </CustomInformation>
                </Resource>
                <Resource resourceID="detorrmx">
                    <CustomInformation>
                        <ColumnValue name="partition_code">signature</ColumnValue>
                    </CustomInformation>
                </Resource>
            </InvestmentResources>
        </OtherInvestment>
    </OtherInvestments>
</NikuDataBus>
Any help would be very welcomed.

Keri

Outcomes