AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error only when xogging project by GEL script - Invalid parameter binding(

Question asked by marlon.mckenzie on Feb 28, 2011
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2011 by Dave
Hi All,

When attempting to xog a project in externally through a gel script (have simply tried xogging back in a project I was able to xog out) the attempt fails and I get the below error. I can take this same xog file and run it through the xog client and it works fine.

The issue has been narrowed down to set of custmn resource lookup fields nested with the <customInformation> tags. If I pass null values for these fields, the project xogs in fine using the Gel. The strange thing is that this xog file works through the client with values entered for these fields, but not through GEL.

Any insight on this issue would be helpful.

Thank You,
Marlon

Error Snippet:
<ErrorInformation>
<Severity>FATAL</Severity>
<Description>Project Object update failed</Description>
<Exception>
<![CDATA[
java.sql.SQLException: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver]Invalid parameter binding(s).

at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)

at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)

at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.base.BaseParameters.getParameter(Unknown Source)

at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.setObjectInternal(Unknown Source)

at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.base.BasePreparedStatement.setObject(Unknown Source)

at weblogic.jdbc.wrapper.PreparedStatement.setObject(PreparedStatement.java:314)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.bindValue(PersistenceController.java:1354)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.processParameter(PersistenceController.java:1430)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.processSql(PersistenceController.java:2273)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.processStatement(PersistenceController.java:701)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.processStatements(PersistenceController.java:610)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.doProcessRequest(PersistenceController.java:450)

at com.niku.union.persistence.PersistenceController.processRequest(PersistenceController.java:221)

at com.niku.union.persistence.nsql.NSQLQuery._execute(NSQLQuery.java:580)

at com.niku.union.persistence.nsql.NSQLQuery.execute(NSQLQuery.java:464)

at com.niku.odf.lookup.LookupControllerImpl.getDynamicConvertedLookupValue(LookupControllerImpl.java:851)

at com.niku.odf.object.xbl.XOGCustomObjectInstanceHandler.getObjectInstance(XOGCustomObjectInstanceHandler.java:948)

at com.niku.odf.object.xbl.XOGCustomObjectInstanceHandler.importCustomObjectInstance(XOGCustomObjectInstanceHandler.java:614)

at com.niku.odf.object.xbl.XOGCustomAttributesWriteHandler.postProcess(XOGCustomAttributesWriteHandler.java:163)

Outcomes