AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help Creating out-of-box Portlets/Reports

Question asked by MJAITLY on Mar 29, 2011
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2011 by another_martink
Hello,
I am new to Clarity so please forgive my novice for terminology. I am using Clarity and the out-of-box portlets/reports to do the following:

1. Compile Portlet or Report for On time completion of projects.
2. Compile Portlet or Report for Number of projects entered – Can sort Project List by submit date..

What I have done so far is to create new personal dashboard. Added a grid portlet -> Status Report -> Selected the filters and names. Next I configured the portlet with columns and filters but when I saved it and went to view it there was no information available.

I am looking for a simpler way to show the number of projects entered by date or any other field. I know on the left hand side under Portfolio Mgmt I could choose projects and look that way but I was wondering if there is a Portlet I could create (or use from out-of-box) to do so.

Also I am looking for a portlet that shows the on-time completion of projects. When I look at my projects there is a Desired Completion Date, if I could use this to grab a report of the projects name and this date would be ideal.

Any ideas please let me know and again I am extremely new to the system so the more steps the more helpful it is for me.

Please let me know if more information is needed. I am using v.12

I appreciate the help.

Outcomes