AnsweredAssumed Answered

Java Agent 8.2 in Weblogic 8.1 Windows

Question asked by AngelicaAlatorre on Jun 13, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 23, 2011 by AngelicaAlatorre
Hi,

Anybody knows how to configure a Java agent in a Weblogic application server that is installed on Windows? Please, Could you share the procedure?

I have some troubles to start the application when I install the agent. The application starts with a Windows Service.

This is the first path that I tried:

CmdLine

-server -Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:NewSize=256m -XX:MaxNewSize=256m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:SurvivorRatio=6 -Dweblogic.Stdout=E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\user_projects\domains\agesdomain\logs\MngAgesSrvr-out.log -Dweblogic.Stderr=E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\user_projects\domains\agesdomain\logs\MngAgesSrvr-err.log –Xbootclasspath/p:E:\Wily\wily8\connectors\AutoProbeConnector.jar;E:\Wily\wily8\Agent.jar -Dcom.wily.introscope.agentProfile=E:\Wily\wily8\IntroscopeAgent.profile -Dcom.wily.introscope.agent.agentName=MngAgesSrvr -classpath "E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\jdk142_11\lib\tools.jar;E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic.jar;E:\Wily\wily9\WebAppSupport.jar;" -Dweblogic.Name=MngAgesSrvr -Dweblogic.management.username=system -Dweblogic.management.server="http://10.225.202.37:7001" -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=true -Djava.security.policy="E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server

Then I added a line:

-server -Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:NewSize=256m -XX:MaxNewSize=256m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:SurvivorRatio=6 -Dweblogic.Stdout=E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\user_projects\domains\agesdomain\logs\MngAgesSrvr-out.log -Dweblogic.Stderr=E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\user_projects\domains\agesdomain\logs\MngAgesSrvr-err.log –Xbootclasspath/p:E:\Wily\wily8\connectors\AutoProbeConnector.jar;E:\Wily\wily8/Agent.jar -Dcom.wily.introscope.agentProfile=E:\Wily\wily8\IntroscopeAgent.profile -Dcom.wily.introscope.agent.agentName=MngAgesSrvr -Dweblogic.classloader.preprocessor=com.wily.introscope.api.weblogic.PreProcessor -classpath "E:\softw\app\BEAWLS81SP6\jdk142_11\lib\tools.jar;E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic_sp.jar;E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic.jar;E:\Wily\wily8\WebAppSupport.jar;" -Dweblogic.Name=MngAgesSrvr -Dweblogic.management.username=system -Dweblogic.management.server="http://10.225.202.37:7001" -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=true -Djava.security.policy="E:\softw\app\BEAWLS~1\WEBLOG~1\server\lib\weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server

Thanks in advanced.

Outcomes