Clarity

• 1.  Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Jun 28, 2011 12:12 PM
    Hi All,

I have created a Java Jobs and it throws some error like
    WARN 2011-06-28 16:28:39,259 [http-80-3] caching.SecurityObjectCache (admin:5184816__3db4588f:bpm.pe.processEngines) Invalid security object key: BURDENING_MATRIXRECORDPAC
    SYS 2011-06-28 16:28:40,134 [Event Interest Registration Thread] niku.union (none:none:none) Event registration completed. Event manager started succesfully.
    ERROR 2011-06-28 16:28:41,821 [WebAction-Preloader] cache.ModuleCache (none:none:none) Invalid xdm web module file name: formPropertiesWMD.xml
    ERROR 2011-06-28 16:28:41,821 [WebAction-Preloader] union.persistence (none:none:none) Could not locate PMD file actPersistMetaData.xml in component xdm

Steps:-

1. Create JAR file and deploy in Clarity Lib folder.
    2. Create Java Job Defination and write Executable path as "com.niku.mypackage.mycode"
    3. Passing parameter Project ID in the Job.
    4. I have also included scheduledEventFired method in my Java class as mentioned in clarity administration guide.

I am missing anything? Please Advice.

Thanks

Tidi

• 2.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Jun 30, 2011 06:01 PM
    Hi All,

Any advice for Tidi?

Thanks!
    Chris

• 3.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Oct 15, 2012 01:20 PM
    Hi All,
    I have the same problem.
    What was the solution?

Thanks

Ralf

• 4.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Apr 22, 2013 07:16 AM
    Try this, see if it works

1. Open Java Control panel in your system (You will find it in Windows Control Panel with the traditional Java icon)
    2. Once in Java control panel, click on the 'Advanced' tab
    3. Expand 'Security', then 'Mixed Mode' and then select 'Disable Verification'. Click OK

I was getting some stupid error in Java in our jobs too. Turning this off helped.

• 5.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Oct 15, 2012 01:48 PM
    I have seen that this message appears when performing upgrades on Clarity

I understand that the message "Invalid security object key: BURDENING_MATRIXRECORDPAC" is related with an existing bug (could open a support case to analyze the environment and confirm)

regarding the error "Could not locate PMD file actPersistMetaData.xml in component xdm" try the following as a possible solution

From you \%Clarity_Home%\bin folder, run the following commands:
    nikuadmin xdm install
    nikuadmin xdm all
    nikuadmin xdm validate
    niku stop app
    niku stop bg
    niku add deploy app
    niku add deploy bg
    niku start app
    niku start bg

This should resolve the errors

If problems persist, I recommend open a support case is the best option to understand behaviors,
    Kind Regards

Nicolas

• 6.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Jan 02, 2013 06:31 AM

nsanzanac wrote:

I have seen that this message appears when performing upgrades on Clarity

I understand that the message "Invalid security object key: BURDENING_MATRIXRECORDPAC" is related with an existing bug (could open a support case to analyze the environment and confirm)
    Hi,

We are facing exactly the same issue. Could you please let us know what the CA responded on the support ticket that you raised?

Regards,
    Uruj

• 7.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Apr 21, 2013 06:01 AM
    We are facing exactly the same issue. Could you please let us know what the CA responded on the support ticket that you raised?

Were you able to get past this issue, can you please share with me the solution ?

• 8.  RE: Clarity Java Jobs

Posted Apr 21, 2013 06:53 AM
    So all of you have the exactly same issue of a custom java job throwing the error and all have reinstalled the xdm and don't know if it helped?

Martti K.