AnsweredAssumed Answered

WAM UI installation issues

Question asked by SamWalker on Mar 11, 2010
Latest reply on Mar 26, 2010 by Josh_Perlmutter
Hi I am having trouble  installing WAM UI for base edition of R12. FullVersion=12.0.0.672. Couple of versions released after this but I dont have access to download them as of now because of some contract issues with CA.   I hope it gets resolved pretty soon.   I have followed the instr correctlt and the logs show me that all the components are installed correctly. My App. server is WAS6.1, object store is SQL 2005 and User/Policy Store is ADAM. Now when I access, http://WASserver:9080/iam/siteminder to configure connections as documented, I get a 404 page cant be displayed. I see the Identityminder.ear correctlt installed in the installedApps with webmodule IMS-UI(context root /iam) pointing to user_console.war. I am able to access all the jsps in the root/sub folders except /iam/siteminder.The only error from caiamsuite.log is  installServletFilterAgent : 2010-03-10 12:16:10
installServletFilterAgent returned error code 1.STDOUT:
CLASSPATH=..\lib\idmInstallLib.jar;..\lib\ant.jar;..\lib\jsafeFIPS.jar;..\lib\jsafeJCEFIPS.jar;..\lib\ant-launcher.jar;..\lib\smjavaagentapi.jar;..\lib\smjavasdk2.jar;..\lib\imsconfig.jar;..\lib\idmutils.jar;..\lib\log4j.jar;..\lib\imsapi6.jar;..\lib\xercesImpl.jar;..\lib\js.jar;..\lib\jiam.jar;..\lib\xml-apis.jar;..\lib\xalan.jar;..\lib\xmltask-v1.14.jar;..\lib\xercesImpl.jar;..\lib\jdbcdrivers\ojdbc14.jar;..\lib\jdbcdrivers\msbase.jar;..\lib\jdbcdrivers\mssqlserver.jar;..\lib\jdbcdrivers\msutil.jar;..\lib\jdbcdrivers\sqljdbc.jar
Buildfile: build.xmlinstallServletFilterAgent:installServletFilterAgent:STDERR:BUILD FAILED  I am not sure if this is the culprit, as for me to configure an agent with Policy Server,  I need to use UI to connect in the first place.  Any help is appreciated.  

Outcomes