AnsweredAssumed Answered

12.5 Premium Edition

Question asked by Michele_Paci on Jan 26, 2010
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2010 by Michele_Paci
I have installed Access Control 12.5 Premium Edition and I'm encountering a lot of errors during the normal use and my first installation in a production environment is actually stopped.  1) The first error occurs when I log in to the system. See picture 1 in the attached document.Clicking on F5 and accepting "Retry" option I'm able to log in........too strange.....  2) When I'm able to access to the system, I found this error in every page that should be simply blank......see picture 2 in the attached document.  3) Again, when I try to use the World view links clicking on World View on the left panel, another different error appears and I'm not able to use this function  These are the intial errors  that we found in our first installation. So, it's not possible to use the product in this way.To install the product we have followed exactly the official Implementatio Guide, step by step.The installation process was repeated several times.We use a Windows 2003 R2 Server, with Oracle 10g Express as database.Any feeback or suggestion is much appreciated.Thanks in advance.  

Attachments

Outcomes