Clarity

• 1.  SQL to Add OBS of Resources

Posted Sep 17, 2008 05:15 AM
    I have the following SQL written for a custom resource portlet.  What I need to finally add is the OBS that the resource is assigned or associated to.  Our company wants the format showing all OBS levels, for example.  LEvel1\level2\level3\level4\etc..   Is this possible? And if so, can someone help me ad OBS data to this report and map it to the corresponding resource?  Thanks   SELECT C.ID, C.USER_NAME, C.LAST_NAME, C.FIRST_NAME, CASE R.PERSON_TYPE WHEN '300' THEN 'Employee' WHEN '301' THEN 'Contractor' ELSE 'NULL' END as 'Employee Type', CASE C.USER_STATUS_ID WHEN '200' THEN 'Active' WHEN '201' THEN 'In-Active' ELSE 'Locked' END as 'USER STATUS', N.ROLE_NAME, R.DATE_OF_HIRE, N.MANAGER_LAST_NAME, N.MANAGER_FIRST_NAMEFROM CMN_SEC_USERS C, NBI_RESOURCE_CURRENT_FACTS N, SRM_RESOURCES RWHERE C.ID = N.RESOURCE_ID AND C.ID = R.ID ORDER BY C.LAST_NAME  

• 2.  Re: SQL to Add OBS of Resources

Posted Sep 18, 2008 05:05 AM
    Have you looked under general discussion at Query on OBS and its Descendants, how to? Maybethat'll help you. Martti K.

• 3.  Re: SQL to Add OBS of Resources
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 18, 2008 05:10 AM
    SELECT C.ID, C.USER_NAME, C.LAST_NAME, C.FIRST_NAME, N.ROLE_NAME, R.DATE_OF_HIRE, N.MANAGER_LAST_NAME, N.MANAGER_FIRST_NAME, (select nbi.path from nbi_dim_obs nbi, prj_obs_associations pra where pra.record_id=r.id          and pra.table_name='SRM_RESOURCES' and nbi.obs_unit_id=pra.unit_id and nbi.obs_type_name= ) path FROM CMN_SEC_USERS C, NBI_RESOURCE_CURRENT_FACTS N, SRM_RESOURCES R WHERE C.ID = N.RESOURCE_ID AND C.ID = R.ID ORDER BY C.LAST_NAME This shows complete obs path of resource.  ThanksSiva 

• 4.  Re: SQL to Add OBS of Resources

Posted Sep 18, 2008 05:25 AM
    Siva, thank you very much!

• 5.  Re: SQL to Add OBS of Resources

Posted May 01, 2009 06:06 AM
    Below is the 'updated' code to get the true OBS results for resources who reside in a specific OBS..    SELECT R.ID, R.USER_ID, R.UNIQUE_NAME, R.LAST_NAME, R.FIRST_NAME, N.ROLE_NAME, R.DATE_OF_HIRE, N.MANAGER_LAST_NAME, N.MANAGER_FIRST_NAME, (select nbi.path from nbi_dim_obs nbi, prj_obs_associations pra where pra.record_id=r.id and pra.table_name='SRM_RESOURCES' and nbi.obs_unit_id=pra.unit_id and nbi.obs_type_name='OBS NAME GOES IN HERE') path FROM CMN_SEC_USERS C, NBI_RESOURCE_CURRENT_FACTS N, SRM_RESOURCES R WHERE R.ID = N.RESOURCE_ID AND C.ID = R.ID  

• 6.  RE: Re: SQL to Add OBS of Resources

Posted Jul 01, 2010 05:46 PM
    how can i add to this query to find out the number of resources who have timesheets in that obs?

Thx