AnsweredAssumed Answered

nsql - passing a parameter

Question asked by Airways1 on Jun 3, 2009
Latest reply on Jun 17, 2009 by Dave
Hi I was wondering if anyone has passed a date parameter as part of a linkid to a new page.   For example, in my  SELECT  I have:  @SELECT:DIM_PROP:USER_DEF:IMPLIED:FINDATA:npf.resource_id || trans_startdate || trans_enddate :Linkid@ ---------------- trans_startdate and trans_enddate are causing an error saying invalid identifier.  trans_startdate and trans_enddate are two fields the user enters, I was wanting to pass those two dates and the resource_id as the linkid.  in my  WHERE statement, I have:  (@WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:DATE:TRANS_STARTDATE@ IS NULL
                OR (npf.fact_date BETWEEN @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:DATE:TRANS_STARTDATE@                           And @WHERE:PARAM:USER_DEF:DATE:TRANS_ENDDATE@))                         ------would like to use the parameters trans_startdate and trans_enddate to be passed as variables, but not sure what I need in my  SELECT  Has anyone attempted this?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,Victor Message Edited by Airways1 on 06-04-2009 12:37 PM [left] Message Edited by Airways1 on 06-04-2009 12:44 PM [left]

Outcomes