Clarity

• 1.  Configuring Views on Resource Properties Subtabs

Posted Jun 15, 2009 04:17 PM
    When you click on resources, there are three subtabs of Properties: General, Contact Information, and Financial. The Studio documentation is good at describing how to customise the General subtab, modifying attributes,  views, subpages, adding sections, etc. Is it possible to similarly configure the Contact Information or the Financial subtabs of Resource Properties?  If the view is not configurable, is it possible at least  to set defaults for particular fields?  

• 2.  Re: Configuring Views on Resource Properties Subtabs

Posted Jun 17, 2009 07:57 AM
    Hi,  I am checking with someone on this and will let you know as soon as I have a response.   Otherwise unless another user has ideas you may want to do a KB search or log an issue with Support.  Regards,Chris

• 3.  Re: Configuring Views on Resource Properties Subtabs
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 17, 2009 09:56 AM
    I don't think you can configure either contact or financial sub tabs. If you want  to set  default values, build  a gel script process that runs on a nightly basis to set default values on contact and financial subtabs for newly created resources or for resources based on your business requirements.  You can use rsm_resources_write.xml as reference to build xml file from GEL script.    ThanksSiva

• 4.  Re: Configuring Views on Resource Properties Subtabs

Posted Jun 17, 2009 10:20 AM
    Thank you.

• 5.  Re: Configuring Views on Resource Properties Subtabs

Posted Oct 26, 2009 10:40 AM
    Hi,  Also had a question regarding this.   Is it possible to move fields in the object -> resource-> layout: edit from the General subtab to the Financial subtab?   For example if we wanted to move the First_name field from the general subtab to the contact or financial subtab?  Is there any method of doing this outside of studio if the current v12 is not capable of allowing us to do this?  -ThanksStephen