AnsweredAssumed Answered

Has anyone successfully read a object from the clarity web service through

Question asked by Brandon on Nov 4, 2009
Latest reply on Feb 19, 2010 by DhruvShah
Hello,  I am working on calling the clarity web service through .net. Whenever I add the web reference to my project, I get 4 methods; login, logout, read and write.   I can successfully login and logout, but I am having issues reading and writing.   The read and write methods both take a system.xml.Element. Is this really what the clarity service accepts and returns?   I have created a xmlelement in .net, when converted to a string you get the following:                                              c-mpark               When the xmlelement object is passed into the read method, nothing is returned.   If I take the xml string, which makes up the xmlelement and paste it in   http://yourserverhere/niku/app?action=xog.client and run it.   I at least get the response back.    I am curious if anyone else has successfully called this web service via .net solution?   If so, does the read and write method really take a instance of system.xml.xmlelement?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you,  Brandon

Outcomes