AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sub-page security question

Question asked by beekerc2 on Nov 9, 2009
Latest reply on Nov 11, 2009 by another_martink
Environment is Clarity 12.0 SP1I'm passing this post along from a colleague who is having some "administrative difficulty" in getting a support login - some paperwork was lost or something like that..   Background  Have created sub-pages within the Project Properties view and want to secure those pages (via Groups) to control who can see and edit their contents.   Have secured the sub-pages via Studio and have assigned the corresponding ‘Edit’ and ‘View’ rights to the Groups that I would like have the access.   Problem  The "View" access is working as expected - by adding or removing the ‘View’ rights, I can control who can see the sub-pages.   However, I am unable to give the users the ability to edit the sub-page content by adding the ‘Edit’ rights to their Groups.   Have also attempted to grant the ‘Edit’ right at the project instance level but the result is the same - users are not able to edit the sub-page content.   Any thoughts?  Thanks   PS. let me know if you need more detail  

Outcomes