AnsweredAssumed Answered

Project List showing old values..

Question asked by ca.portal.admin on Apr 7, 2010
Latest reply on Apr 8, 2010 by ca.portal.admin
hi,i'm quite new to Clarity. we are using 12.0.4 version. we are facing a little problem with the Project List view.. may be it is not a problem with Project List, however thats where it is reflecting..  we have added a new attribute to the Project object with "Lookup - Number" datatype. the lookup is a "Dynamic Niku Query" which will return a set of resource names who belongs to a particular group. At first we set the "Display Attribute" value in the "Parent Window" page to "last name". we added the values to  some of the projects. And later the "Display Attribute" was changed to "full name" in order to get the full name of the resource. Now, the "full name" is shown in the Project Edit, Create views. but in the "Project List" page it is still showing the last name only..  i dont know if this was asked before, i searched the forum but didnt find anything. also checked the administration guides...can anyone help me? please let me know if anymore information is required..  Thanks in advance,Hari

Outcomes