Clarity

• 1.  Access rights for Issues/Risks on Program

Posted Apr 23, 2010 12:08 AM
    hi guys,I am trying to work out which access right I need to grant for one of our users to see risks/issues on programs.He is the manager of the program.  I cannot see anything that relates to programs in the access rights..  any ideas?  thanks in advance,Matt  

• 2.  Re: Access rights for Issues/Risks on Program

Posted Apr 23, 2010 12:15 AM
    Its the just same as the project rights*....  i.e. " Project - Risk/Issue/Change - View" etc - no so well named then!   :-)  (But Programs are just "types" of Projects (which are types of Investments))  Or you can give the rights out at OBS or Global level.    (* well at least in V8 this is how it is)  

• 3.  Re: Access rights for Issues/Risks on Program

Posted Apr 23, 2010 12:18 AM
    Strange.he can see issues/risks on his projects, but not on the pgoram.I'll have a look at OBS etc. and see if that could be a problem...    thanks for the response,Matt

• 4.  Re: Access rights for Issues/Risks on Program

Posted Apr 23, 2010 12:23 AM
    Use the "Full View" functionality on the PROJECT that he can see Risks for to determine "how" he gets those rights.... and check that the PROGRAMME fits the same criteria (i.e. is in the same OBS for OBS inherited rights).  Worse case, you can give out the rights at instance (i.e. the PROGRAMME) level.