AnsweredAssumed Answered

Peoplesoft Integration

Question asked by ca.portal.admin on Apr 27, 2010
Latest reply on Apr 27, 2010 by jfechenbach
Hi All,  My company is going to integrate Clarity with Peoplesoft and I am checking different possibilities.  I have seen the "Integration Process" chapter in the Clarity_Integration_Guide.pdf and that is a bit too high level to my current needs.  Checking  features from Clarity  I have the following list of features that are worth to use in order to integrate both products:  - Clarity Web Services - All Objects and Queries are available as Web Services in Clarity, that is good because we can easily create/update the integration interface if we use Objects and queries for that. Since the Web Services allow Read/Write, specially regarding objects, that is a great option  - We can associate Processes to Objects, that way when Objects are created through a Web Service Write we can fire a Process within Clarity and do all the required business  - We  can create processes that would  be scheduled in a  daily, weekly, etc manner  in order to get/post data to/from Peoplesoft  I have not found any other Clarity features related to Integration that we could use.  So here are my questions to anyone that might have done something similar in the past:  1. Have you used any of the features above?  2. Does Clarity Web Services support a reasonable number of requests? (since we are talking about  Project creation,  Project tasks, Project Costs,  it  should not be  a very high number of requests, but I am still not sure what 'reasonable' means to the company at this moment)  3. If you  have not used any of the above features, could you give me a high level idea of how you've done this integration (not necessarily with Peoplesoft)?  Don't take me wrong, I do believe Clarity Web Services will do the job if it can support the load, just trying to get other ideas from the community.  Regards,  Fabricio

Outcomes