DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  ColdFusion 8 and WILY Introscope

Posted Nov 10, 2009 08:04 AM
    Hi,  Does anyone have experiance using WILY to monitor ColdFusion apps?  Thanks.

• 2.  Re: ColdFusion 8 and WILY Introscope

Posted Nov 24, 2009 08:02 AM
    Hi Stephen,  I will check with some folks here but this maybe something the Services group would have experience with.   Hopefully another user has some experience as well and can add input.  Regards,Chris

• 3.  Re: ColdFusion 8 and WILY Introscope

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 27, 2009 04:54 AM
    Hi Stephen,  I am from support and from what I have seen we have several customers that have sucessfully installed coldfusion with Introscope.There are out there several coldfusion pbds, some freely available and others that require Professional service involvement.There is a coldfusionmx.pbd availalble at the following location in the wily community site: https://community.wilytech.com/entry.jspa?externalID=2032&categoryID=488, which allows you to instrument the following components :CfmServlet (Main Servlet Dispatcher), CfmMail, CfmJDBC, CfmSQL, CfmRPCHandler, CfmWebServices.  However, given their experience, Professional service will be better able to help you implement a solution.  Regards,Sergio

• 4.  Re: ColdFusion 8 and WILY Introscope
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 07, 2009 12:28 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello Stephen,Please find attached the  information available in the Wily community site.I hope this helps,  Regards,  Sergio

Attachment(s)

zip
    coldfusion.zip   1 KB 1 version