DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Dec 16, 2009 08:29 AM
    Hello All,  I am trying to find a document on SQLEPAgen t , but i am unble to find that in the WilytechCommunity there is only one dcoument on the SQLAgent , where i can find the document.it's very urgent.  Thanks,Nikhil

• 2.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Dec 16, 2009 08:39 AM
    Hi Nikhil,  Checking with some folks but hopefully another user here knows as well and can respond.  Regards,Chris

• 3.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Dec 16, 2009 08:41 AM
    Thanks chris for your quick reply

• 4.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 16, 2009 12:54 PM
    Hello Nikhil,  SQLEPAgent is an EPA plugin created by the  Professional Service team that accepts xml config file with SQL statements and produces custom metrics.As far as I know, you start up the plug in by using the "startSQLEPAgent.sh" script. By default, it picks up a non standard JVM GCJ from the shell path variable  so please  make sure the startup script is pointing to a Sun JRE. For example:  nohup \java -cp ./SQLEPAgent.jar:./lib/jsr173_1.0_api.jar:./lib/log4j-1.2.14.jar:./lib/mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.
    jar:./lib/resolver.jar:./lib/schemas.jar:./lib/xbean.jar:./lib/xbean_xpath.jar:./lib/xmlpublic.jar com.wily.epagent.S
    QLQueryEPAgent 2>&1 &  Please note tha this EPA plug-in it is not part of the official product, hence the best person to contact for more information  is Douglas.Hilpipre@ca.com.  I hope this helps,  Sergio

• 5.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Dec 16, 2009 03:23 PM
    Hi Sergio,  Thanks for your information.  Yes, the startup script is pointing exactly how you mentiond in this thread, Just wondering is there any default location or name for the xml config file with SQL statements.  Thanks,  Nikhil

• 6.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 17, 2009 02:21 AM
    Hello Nikhil,I believe you have been already in contact with Douglas last night and he has sent you all required information.  I hope the information provided has been useful. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.Othewise, please proceed set this discussion as resolved.  Thanks and  Regards,  Sergio

• 7.  Re: About SQLEPAgent.
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 17, 2009 03:56 AM
    Thanks Sergio, i will go through the documentation.    Nikhil

• 8.  RE: Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Oct 04, 2011 10:13 AM
    Hello,

So, please can you tell us, where can we download the SQLEPAgent plugin, and how to configure it.

Thanks in advance.

• 9.  RE: Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2011 06:22 AM
    If you look further up this thread, Sergio mentions a contact name.
    This is a PS offering and is not officially supported by CSO, so you'll need to work with your pre-sales team to get support.

• 10.  RE: Re: About SQLEPAgent.

Posted Oct 05, 2011 07:11 AM
    Hello,

The contact given above does'nt work.
    so, i will contact our pre-sales team.

Thanks.