I’m happy to announce that CA APM 18.104.22.168 is now officially GA and available for download from CA Support Online (CSO). This is a shelf replacement service pack for CA APM 22.214.171.124 and includes a number of critical fixes. There is no additional functionality or enhancements in this release.
Critical Issues Addressed
Over 40 fixes to customer-reported issues across all product components are included in APM 126.96.36.199, including fixes to the agent memory leak. The complete list of fixed issues is available in release notes.
The content documentation bookshelf has not changed, and the bookshelf is now available as part of the download. The release notes include all documentation updates for APM 188.8.131.52, including agent legacy mode configuration steps, list of fixed issues, etc…
Where to download
APM 184.108.40.206 is available for download on CSO and supercedes APM 220.127.116.11. A file reference that maps download part numbers to their file contents is available for each product SKU on the download site. Note that the software build version hosted on CSO is the same the one that has been distributed to customers by support since September 24. The differences are in the packaging, as well as the final version of the release notes. Note that there are a few known cosmetic issues on the download site that are being addressed.
CA Technologies, Inc.
AndrewY wrote:APM 18.104.22.168 address the agent memory leak issues reported by customers. Fixes were specific to the agent and unrelated to 3rd party components like the IBM or SUN JDK's.
What is new in 9.1.2?
We have added support for around 10+ platforms in 9.1.2 service pack. Given below is list of platforms that are added. Please refer to the 9.1.2 Release Notes for more information. The APM 9.1.x Compatibility Guide has been updated to reflect the platform support additions.
• APM DB support for Oracle DB 11g R2 including support for RAC
• Support for IBM JVM for WebServer Power Pack
• Oracle WebLogic Server 12c with 1.6 JDK
• Windows Server 2012 including EM support and Agent support for Jboss/Tomcat
• SQL Server 2012: SQL agent (.NET) support
• RedHat Linux 6.1 and 6.2 (both EM and Agent support)
• Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 22.214.171.124
• TIBCO EMS 6.1
• WAS 8 on z/OS
• WAS Portal 7 on z/OS
• Oracle DB 11g R2 PS2, PS3 (11.2.0.x): SQL agent and Oracle Power Pack support
We have also targeted minor enhancements to the product to address immediate concerns of our customers. The following is the list of enhancements added in this service pack. Please refer to 9.1.2 Release Notes for more details.
• Interactive Installer for Integration with LISA Agent
• Embedded the end user license agreement (EULA) in the installer in console mode
• Support for Multi-homed Host in Windows Virtual IP Addresses
• Time zone display in the WebStart Workstation
• Security Masking for Request Headers
• SSL Key Upload using the Command Line Tool
• Log Messages are Logged in Verbose Mode
• Erase Tim Logs from the TIM Log Page
• Rename Websphere extensions
Around 230+ fixes to customer reported issues and internal defects across all components have been addressed in 9.1.2 service pack. This service pack also includes the fixes to agent memory leaks which were part of APM 126.96.36.199. Please refer to 9.1.2 Readme document for details on the list of known issues.
There is no new documentation bookshelf with this service pack release. Only Release Notes and Readme documents have been updated. Hence customers will be able to see only the 9.1.1 documentation bookshelf on the CSO site and in the IntroscopeHelp.war. There has been no change in the bookshelf content. The English and the corresponding localized versions of Release Notes and Readme are part of the APM 9.1.2 package and are available for download on CSO site. The localized versions are available in Korean, Simplified Chinese and Japanese.
Where to download?
APM 9.1.2 is available for download on CSO and is a cumulative package of all previous service packs and also includes all the fixes that were part of CA APM 188.8.131.52 service pack. A file reference that maps download part numbers to their file contents is available for each product SKU on the download site.
CA Technologies Inc.
Retrieving data ...