DX Application Performance Management

Expand all | Collapse all

Configuration Issues with domains and Super domain

• 1.  Configuration Issues with domains and Super domain

Posted Apr 28, 2010 08:12 PM
      |   view attached
    Hello all,  According to our present configuration of our domains.xml file the agent which we are seeing under the domains is also available in the super domain so they are showing same data under two domains (Super domain, domain).  domains.xml file                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I am sure that if we change the agent mapping expression of the super domain from "(.*)" to agent mapping="" we can exclude the agents from the super domain but I  have below questions can you guys please clarify me on these?  1) We are seeing each agent metric twice (domain and Super Domain) in the investigator whether it will cause overhead on the EM? if not how to validate it?2)) If we exclude agents from the super domain which are mapped to the sub domains whether it will cause problems?3) How to create a management module related to only sub domains (it is not supposed to show up under the super domain)?  For more information plase find the attached screen shots.  Thanks,Nikhil            

Attachment(s)

zip
    Domains.zip   67 KB 1 version

• 2.  Re: Configuration Issues with domains and Super domain

Posted May 03, 2010 06:08 AM
    Please ignore this Thread.  Thanks,Nikhil