We have a interface for importing transactions. Some of the transactions are struck in error - Location Entity Not Found. I have checked the project and Department and Location. Everything looked okay. Any idea?
Is the Location selected in the project part of the entity ?
"I have checked the project and Department and Location." - Is that on the General page that you have checked or on the financial ?
The project must have both Location and Department selected for the rates to be calculated. (Please check the Financial page as well to ensure that the correct department and location are showing)
Also, please check if the location selected is attached to the correct department.
You may be missing the financial properties on the resource or the project.
Be sure to check that the project financial status is 'Open' and both Department and Location is set.
Then check to ensure the resource financial properties are active and have Department and Location set.
If that still does not help, log a case with support and provide screenshots of the project, resource and matrix configuration and the transaction created.
Retrieving data ...