menan07

Convert Object - System Action

Discussion created by menan07 Employee on Jun 26, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 26, 2014 by navzjoshi00

Hi guys,

I am trying to use the Convert Object system action but when i set the option "Copy Unmapped Fields with Identical IDs and Data Types" to true i get an error with the code attribute when i execute the process more then once in the same instance.

Do you know if it is possible to update an existing instance when converting? Do you know if there is some attribute in the mapping xog that i can use to bypass the code attribute, and leave it with the default value?

Here goes my Object Mapping:

<NikuDataBus xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_objectMapping.xsd">

<Header action="write" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="objectMapping" version="8.0"/>

<objectMappings>

<objectMapping destObjectCode="cst_obj_destino" mappingCode="ObjMappingOrigemDestino" srcObjectCode="cst_obj_origem">

<nls description="Map From Obj_Origem to Obj_Dest" languageCode="pt-br" name="ObjMappingOrigemDestino"/>

<attributeMappings>

<attributeMapping destAttributeCode="name" srcAttributeCode="name"/>

<attributeMapping destAttributeCode="destino_contador" srcAttributeCode="origem_contador"/>

</attributeMappings>

</objectMapping>

</objectMappings>

</NikuDataBus>

Thanks for your time!

Outcomes