For compliance reasons we have been tasked with updating the niku password.
We have changed this without too many problems in the our QA and Dev environments and plan to update Production in the coming days.
The steps we followed were as below:
1. Stop all services on each application server
2.. Update niku login credential on the Production database. In MS SQL Studio log on using the current niku credential, go to Security\Logins\niku\properties and update with new credential
3. Update properties.xml file with new niku password (niku and nikuReports) on each application server.
4. admin general upload-config on each app server.
5. Update ODBC connection for niku and nikuReports on the Reporting server with new niku credential
6. Restart all services on the application servers.
Can anyone advise if there are any other locations we would need to update the new credentials? We think we should be ok but as it is Production we want to ensure we have all bases covered. Thanks,