CA Service Management

• 1.  Activity Log

Posted Jul 03, 2014 06:01 AM

Hi,

I have an requirement to fetch the specific activity log like log comment,solution,transfer activity from the Call_Req table with respective to ticket number.

I have gone through the Call_Req table and found that there is no SREL relation between Call_Req and alg table ,attributes present in the call_req table are the brel relationship and doesn't exist in the database level.

I am not sure how to fetch activity data from the call_req table.Please guide me.

Thanks,

Manish

• 2.  Re: Activity Log

Posted Jul 03, 2014 06:39 AM

Hi Manish, The table act_log contains data for the activity log. How about considering to build a sql query to fetch the required data? Thanks, Naveen

• 3.  Re: Activity Log

Posted Jul 04, 2014 03:55 AM

The Activity Log is a BREL in the CR object and the table has a column of call_req_id, which is the persistent_id of the CR in question.  You would need to get this from the Call_Req table and then extract data based on the information returned.

• 4.  Re: Activity Log

Posted Jul 07, 2014 11:32 AM

Select                                   

call_req_id,                  -- Join with ref_num in call_req table (bemerson's post)

time_stamp,                   -- Convert to datetime

analyst,                      -- Join with contact_uuid in ca_contact table

description

From act_log                  -- where activity logs are stored (Naveen's post)

Where type in ('LOG', 'SOLN', 'TR')       -- Logged Comments, Solutions, Transfers

and time_stamp > '1404172800'   -- since June 1st 2014 00:00:00 GMT (act_log likely has millions of records)

-- Hope this helps!

• 5.  Re: Activity Log

Posted Jul 08, 2014 07:10 AM

Thanks  for your response,will try the solution.

Thanks,

Manish