Clarity

• 1.  Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Posted Jul 03, 2014 09:42 AM

Hi Friends,

After our recent DEV environment upgrade to v13.3 from v13.0, we had to regenerate the .swf files in the new Xcelsius SP6 client such that the modified new dashboards will have the CSRF fixes that come with Clarity v13.3. But when we try to import the WSDL link of a clarity query using the new Xcelsius designer from the v13.3 environment, we are facing the below error "Unable to load URL" while we paste the query link and click on Import button.

But we can successfully browse to the particular query wsdl using the http://xxxxxxxx/niku/wsdl/Query/xxxxxxx?tenantId=clarity. The same query wsdl from the old v13.0 PROD or UAT environment works fine in the new Xcelsius SP6 client. Any additional settings to be done in v13.3 to enable the WSDL link import in Xcelsius designer?

WSDL Error.JPG

Regards,

Georgy

• 2.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2014 05:36 AM

Hi Georgy,

Can you please let me know the exact query which you are trying to access, so that i can check and get back if i have some information.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 3.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Posted Jul 07, 2014 06:08 AM

Hi Suman,

Its a custom query which we developed for our custom Xcelsius dashboard. And the same query is even working from PROD and UAT (which are still in the old clarity version) in this new Xcelsius designer. The issue is only occurring when i try the same query wsdl from the upgraded 13.3 DEV environment.

Regards,

Georgy

• 4.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2014 06:24 AM

Hi Georgy,

I am sure you must have check the query to see if that is problematic, if not can you check and use that query in portlet to see if it works.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 5.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Posted Jul 07, 2014 07:49 AM

Hi Suman,

There is nothing wrong with the query as I can successfully create a grid portlet from that in DEV itself and see data in it. And I can also see that the Xcelsius dashboard which uses this query is working fine in UAT and PROD. We had only refreshed DEV with PROD DB and completed the clarity upgrade. Thats the only difference between the UAT/PROD databases and the new v13.3 DEV clarity environment.

Regards,

Georgy

• 6.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 07, 2014 08:10 AM

Hi Georgy

Raise a case with support, we had a bug earlier in 12.1.3 but that got fixed in 13.3.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 7.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 17, 2014 08:22 AM

Hi Georgy,

This a known bug CLRT-75074 ClarityContentFilter blocks request

And when you access

http://servername/niku/wsdl/Query?tenantId=clarity

You will get Error 403 and the workaround is

Disable content filtering by adding -DdisableContentFilter=true to the app java arguments

Hope this helps.

Regards

Suman Pramanik

• 8.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Posted Jul 17, 2014 08:39 AM

Hi Suman,

Thanks a lot for working with us on the support case. We will be trying the patch 6 soon in DEV

Regards,

Georgy

• 9.  Re: Cannot import WSDL link on the upgraded v13.3 environment

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 17, 2014 09:30 AM

You are most welcome Georgy.

Regards

Suman