John_George

Manage Your Pennies and the Dollars Will Look After Themselves

Discussion created by John_George Employee on Jul 18, 2014

At a recent conference I had discussions with CIOs of large enterprises to understand how they were transitioning their IT. It’s clear that service quality continues to be important, as is managing costs – but not just in terms of reducing them. More importantly, it is critical to understand and communicate costs involving third party services as these are real costs that typically vary based on consumption.

Read Robert Stroud's insightful blog, today's featured article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook, and understand how effective financial management is a critical yet often overlooked discipline and one in which IT should absolutely be invested to deliver even more value back to the business.

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

Outcomes