Clarity

• 1.  Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Jul 25, 2014 04:00 PM

CA Technologies and the ITBM Group are looking for a few volunteers to participate in a usability testing research study. We are looking to talk to people who currently use Clarity V13.x on a regular basis. The sessions will last about 1 hour and take place over phone and webex. Participants will be e-mailed a $50 Amazon gift certificate after their session is completed.

If you are interested in participating, please click the link below and fill out the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iCEzeKx6Au4ZLRIInqt9OZQESTIDaQJgQFdRFQiLjGA/viewform

You will be contacted directly with further details if you qualify for our study. Even if you don’t qualify for this study, we will keep you in mind for future studies.

• 2.  Re: Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Jul 28, 2014 01:18 PM

Thanks for reaching out to the community for volunteers Janna!

• 3.  Re: Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Jul 28, 2014 08:13 PM

Yes please! (form filled )

• 4.  Re: Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Jul 30, 2014 11:01 AM

We would be interested in a usability study, however, we are on v12 upgrading in September.  A few of us have been testing in v13 for a few months.  Can you send me an email so we can discuss further? erika.r.fermaints@us.hsbc.com

• 5.  Re: Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Aug 01, 2014 10:30 AM

I just want to say thank you to everyone that signed up!

I've started reaching out to some people and may need to reach out to more. Hopefully we'll be doing this on a more regular basis too.

ErikaFermaints I reached out on email but l would be happy to talk to you further!

• 6.  Re: Help us improve the experience: Looking for usability testing participants

Posted Aug 26, 2014 06:22 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you to all the volunteers. At this point we have what we need for this round of testing but I hope there will be many more round in the future. You can continue to sign up through this form and you'll be added to our list of potential participants for future studies.

Thank you again!

Janna