DX Application Performance Management

• 1.  How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Jul 30, 2014 01:03 PM

How can I change what is displayed by default in the widgets in the home

screen in webview? For example, we do not have any business transactions so

this screen is useless to us.

Also, many people who do not have superdomain access get error messages when

logging in to webview as they do not have access to all of the default

widgets.

I would like to be able to customize the data that comes in to this home page.

Thanks,

Russ

• 2.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 07, 2014 06:17 AM

What's the home page?

• 3.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 08, 2014 10:55 AM

The home tab in WebView, the default screen that everyone sees.

• 4.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 08, 2014 12:41 PM

This homepage?

Untitled.png

You can choose what dashboard that you want to see in home page, and create a link to direct access to a specific dashboard.

• 5.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 08, 2014 12:54 PM

It looks like you are using webview 9.1.X which looks a lot different from the webview in 9.5. I am talking about this home page:

webview.jpg

Unfortunately after opening a CA support ticket, the verdict seems to be that this static webpage is by design and there is no capability to change anything on it.

• 6.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 11, 2014 05:10 AM

Sorry, I didn't know. In the console there is no such page?

• 7.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 11, 2014 09:40 AM

Hi Russ,

this has come up couple occasions to ca support. if you haven't done so yet, can you please raise an Idea on this topic? Thanks!

Regards,

James.

• 8.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Jan 14, 2015 03:23 PM

we are looking to chnage webview home screen .unfrotunately docs doesnt say anything how to do it . I opened case to CA support.

• 9.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 06, 2015 08:51 AM

hi nylsuren,

i suppose that you didnt get any solution for this, but could you please confirm it to me, to be sure that i dont miss it and cant modify it in any way.

thank you,

stefan

• 10.  Re: How do I change the home screen, move widgets in and out etc on webview?

Posted Aug 06, 2015 09:56 AM

According to CA support  ,There is a limitation to customize Web view home screen to fit our needs. We do not have license to utilize default homescreen So we thought of remove existing panels and update to our licensed Siteminder monitoring stuff .but unfortunately it was not doable.