Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Think You Know Everything About Dependencies in a Project Plan? Well Think Again!

• 1.  Think You Know Everything About Dependencies in a Project Plan? Well Think Again!

Posted Aug 01, 2014 07:56 AM

Dependencies between tasks and milestones in a project plan help you better define the logical sequence of the work to complete the project. You may already know this. But, did you know that there are four types of dependencies? And, do you know how dependencies are defined and how they are displayed in Clarity?

Learn all of this, and some additional tips and tricks to help you work better with dependencies by reading today's featured article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook by Debroop Dasgupta, Services Architect at CA Technologies.

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

• 2.  Re: Think You Know Everything About Dependencies in a Project Plan? Well Think Again!

Posted Aug 04, 2014 06:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community John!