AnsweredAssumed Answered

Contribution folders -- Community Shares

Question asked by JKW on Aug 1, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 1, 2014 by Hiko_Davis

Morning Everyone,

The new community site navigation and layout makes it difficult to get around and find information that I need. I have a few questions that I would appreciate some assistance on.

1) Views -- With APM posts, is there a way to get the old view of just seeing the title of the posts, and not all the other additional content. I'd like to be able to scan the current posts easily and quickly.

2) Where are all of the folders for contributed fieldpacks, extensions, etc.  I use to easily be able to go to folders which identified the contributions and obtain contributed information.  The only area I see now is "content", and I just get a listing of "everything", so I have to scan through multiple pages.  I knew there was a JBoss GC monitor contribution, but I couldn't find it. I did a post, and was provided the link.

3) Is there a way to reduce down the amount of content. I want simple and quick to find items, but with this new system, there is to much information, making it difficult to get around.

Thanks for the assistance.

JW

Outcomes