Clarity

• 1.  TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 14, 2014 10:27 AM

Can someone help me?

When the resource is on vacation, Clarity should not create timesheet. This is accomplished by setting?

Tnks

• 2.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 14, 2014 02:21 PM

Clarity does not ever create timesheets.

Users create timesheets when they click on the icon in their timesheet screen.

Clarity might expect a user to create a timesheet though, and report on that in various places.

There are various solutions to control this ; e.g. submit time against a holiday project / users set their personal calendars as non-working days / closing resources for time-entry whilst they are on holiday.

There is no simple answer though; how is best to do this for your organisation will depend upon your organisation - perhaps the easiest option is to just ignore it!

• 3.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 14, 2014 03:26 PM

The timesheet are pending while the manager doesnt approve. Even though I indisponibilize the period when print the report, the timesheet pending hours appears.

• 4.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 14, 2014 04:22 PM

I am confused. Who is on vacation - the resource or the manager?

If the resource is on holiday, who has created their timesheet?
    If the manager is on holiday, someone else (or perhaps a process) could approve the timesheet?

• 5.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 15, 2014 07:33 AM

Sorry,

The resource on vacation. My Clarity auto created timesheets for resources on vacation too. I need that dont created a timesheet for resouces on vacation.

• 6.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 15, 2014 08:01 AM

OK, as I said first, Clarity does not normally create any timesheets ever (it is a user activity) - how is your Clarity creating timesheets?

• 7.  Re: TimeSheet on vacation resources

Posted Aug 15, 2014 08:18 AM

Gustavo,

Open timesheets for Resources doesn't mean that Clarity has created the timesheets for resources on vacation. Technically timesheets are created once you submit timesheets with or without Actuals.

If you don't want to submit timesheets for resources on vacation then change the Clarity Auto process to work according to your requirement.

-Gurjeet