Clarity

• 1.  How to See Account Notification Settings For Yourself and Others

Posted Aug 15, 2014 10:05 AM

When a user is created in CA Clarity PPM, notifications are automatically enabled for all functional areas. So, you receive notifications for change requests, incidents, timesheets, and so forth.

You, and your Clarity Administrators, can disable notifications for functional areas to reduce the amount of email you receive. Learn how to do this by reading today's featured article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook by Connie Fu, Senior Support Engineer at CA Technologies.

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

• 2.  Re: How to See Account Notification Settings For Yourself and Others

Posted Aug 15, 2014 11:03 AM

FYI,

without going into the depths, a notification record in the clb_notifications table doesn't mean that an email has been sent!

Also if alert, email and sms are unticked nothing will record in clb_notifications

In case you need it, the below sql will return all notifications for timesheets since the start of this year..

select

CLB.id,

CLB.created_date,

CLB.created_by,

CLB.localized_message,

CLB.event_type,

(SELECT res.full_name FROM srm_resources res WHERE res.user_id = clb.sender_id) sender,

(SELECT res.full_name FROM srm_resources res WHERE res.user_id = clb.receiver_id) receiver

FROM

CLB_NOTIFICATIONS CLB

where

created_date > to_date('01-jan-14','dd-mon-yy')

and clb.event_type = 'NOTIFICATION_TIMESHEETS_TYPE'