DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  The CA Spectrum Customer Feedback Survey – Please Participate & Respond

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2014 10:21 AM

Hello Team,

The CA Spectrum Product Team has taken extensive feedback from the IM User Community and that has played a significant role in the direction and some changes we have made for the Product Line. The Product Team and personally me, thank you whole heartedly for the time, passion, and feedback over the past.

Our CEO Mike Gregoire has further encouraged the entire organization’s focus on customer sentiment and feedback. Your feedback and ideas will further help us maximize your investment with Spectrum and with CA Technologies and take us to even higher levels of quality, customer experience, satisfaction and value. This initiative has CEO focus and the CA leadership team will review in detail the overall results, and will build out action plans based on your feedback to further improve the overall experience and value you receive from your investment with us.

As always, I assure you to get back with the response summary and also keep you apprised of what changes I have made based on this feedback. I assure you that this should not take more than 2 minutes of your time to complete. Please use this opportunity and convey what is working and where you would like to see improvements for CA Spectrum. Please click the link below for the survey:

http://survey.medallia.com/?product-communities&product=CA%20Spectrum

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 2.  Re: The CA Spectrum Customer Feedback Survey – Please Participate & Respond

Posted Aug 19, 2014 10:06 AM

• 3.  Re: The CA Spectrum Customer Feedback Survey – Please Participate & Respond

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2014 07:03 AM

Hello All,

Please note that this survey is for CA Spectrum only. For other products, similar surveys would be launched in the near future,

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 4.  Re: The CA Spectrum Customer Feedback Survey – Please Participate & Respond

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 27, 2014 08:20 AM

Hello All,

We are getting good response for the survey - please make sure you add your contact details so that we can get in touch with you, in case we want to understand more specifics around your response.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

• 5.  Re: The CA Spectrum Customer Feedback Survey – Please Participate & Respond

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 24, 2014 12:09 AM

Hello All,

We have an overwhelming response to this survey, thanks everyone! And it is is not just quantity, we have some very objective comments too - both as an appreciation, as well as areas we need to work on - we hear you loud and clear! Some of you have already heard back from me and my team and I have already talked to a few of you as part of this process.

The CA Spectrum Product Team would like to announce that this survey is now closed. It goes without saying that we are hugely grateful and appreciative of all the participants - it not only helps us confirm our direction, but also strengthens our partnership and reflects our commitment towards each other! Once again, a heartfelt thank you for your time to take the survey.

We will review the responses and share the summary and next steps in an upcoming post/webcast.

Do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions/comments.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar