AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have two queries: One for table.attribute and one for object.attribute.

Question asked by vivian_vzw on Aug 21, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2014 by vivian_vzw

I have two queries: One for table.attribute and one for object.attribute. I have both working BEAUTIFULLY.  I need the relationship between all attributes in Clarity, their table name, and object.

I have reports written in SQL using the tables.attributes. The user wants to know where in the GUI do ALL these report attributes reside- BY ATTRIBUTE ON ALL THEIR REPORTS...(think mouse-over on the report...) .I think this is a perfectly reasonable request. I have the report SQL with table_name.attribute and need to tie it to back to the OBJECT views to find SubPage, Section, etc. I HAVE THIS QUERY WORKING just fine. But I need the intersection of the two.

It would be the SAME data listed in Administration>Studio>Object>Project>Attributes>  I ran a trace. I ran all the queries produced from the trace using the corrrect parms that diplayed the Project Object in Studio just fine but not in my run of theses queries- NO TABLES! Where is this data? I have a guess but this is where I need help and may be at a dead end. Is it in <xbl id="object/objectAttributeToc.xbl" ? that I see in the trace? Can I use this someplace to create a relationship table by OBJECT?

Any help would be so appreciated!

Vivian Fulk

Outcomes