Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

Let Project Management Be Your GPS on the Road to Success

• 1.  Let Project Management Be Your GPS on the Road to Success

Posted Sep 03, 2014 08:10 AM

In this day and age of constant technology changes, we may tend to forget that the latest technology is of value to us, our business, and our customers only if it solves real business problems and has a positive impact on people.

IT leaders who let project management be their GPS focus on the journey and arriving at the desired destination. They acknowledge that the technology is only a part (although a very critical part) of a solution.

Read Thomas Koehler's insightful blog on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook and don't be the person who won't ask for directions. Let project management be your GPS and you will leverage valuable navigation aids and stay on the best route to project success.

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

• 2.  Re: Let Project Management Be Your GPS on the Road to Success

Posted Sep 03, 2014 07:10 PM

Thanks for sharing this with the community John!