Registration Opens for IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference
The IUA is pleased to announce the opening of registration for our upcoming IUA/CA IDMS Technical Conference in Framingham, MA on December 2-5, 2014.
To register for the conference, simply download the registration form, fill it out electronically and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Registration closes November 1, 2014.
Detailed descriptions of all conference sessions and classes can be found in the Class and Session Content document located in the IUA Community in this discussion thread.
Still trying to decide if the conference is right for you?
Here’s a few things to consider:
- The SQL class on Tuesday and many of application developer sessions for the remainder of the week require NO knowledge of IDMS. What does that mean? If you are a web developer that needs to access your company’s IDMS database, these sessions are for you.
- Are you a novice IDMS DBA? We have special classes just for you on Tuesday. Then you can network with experienced colleagues for even more informal learning.
- The conference is in Framingham, MA at the CA Development Center for CA IDMS. What does that mean? Conference attendees will mix and mingle with developers, technical support team members and IDMS management.
- You can directly influence the direction of IDMS during our interactive ideation session. Bring your ideas to the conference. See how agile development techniques bring those ideas to life quickly and what’s in store for release 19.0 and beyond.
- Want to talk 1 on 1 with someone from CA? You can do that. We’ve got that covered on the registration form.
- A great event at the New England Aquarium in Boston.
Still not convinced? In case you forgot, the conference is free. All these sessions, all this learning, all this networking…. free.
Don’t miss out! Sign up today, because space is limited.