Symantec Access Management

• 1.  how to implement idle time out in SiteMinder? i.e: 2 mins before i would like to show a pop up message.

Posted Sep 08, 2014 12:55 AM

how to implement idle time out in SiteMinder? i.e: 2 mins before i would like to show a pop up message.

• 2.  Re: how to implement idle time out in SiteMinder? i.e: 2 mins before i would like to show a pop up message.

Posted Sep 08, 2014 04:44 PM

Hi Venga,

If your question is pertaining to the Siteminder product specifically, then it should be posted in the Siteminder forum.

However, the API Gateway does provide an interface to Siteminder as well, via an assertion.  Are you referring to a timeout value in the Siteminder assertion in the API Gateway?

• 3.  Re: how to implement idle time out in SiteMinder? i.e: 2 mins before i would like to show a pop up message.

Posted Sep 09, 2014 02:39 AM

Hey,

thanks for your valuable update.

yes, this post is pertaining to siteminder. I have a requirement,in that I have to show a warning message to the users just before 2 minutes.

Is there anyway to implement this feature by using agent API? if not I want to understand how webagent is redirecting the user to session timeout URI after killing the SMSESSION?

• 4.  Re: how to implement idle time out in SiteMinder? i.e: 2 mins before i would like to show a pop up message.

Posted Sep 14, 2014 07:07 PM

Hi Venga,

Can you also mark this thread as resolved ? We have already discussed this in your other thread https://communities.ca.com/message/241705172#241705172

Cheers,

Ujwol