John_George

Upcoming Free Education Webinar: Ensuring Successful User Adoption with CA Clarity PPM and CA LISA

Discussion created by John_George Employee on Sep 8, 2014

Your organization has rolled out Clarity PPM or CA LISA, or is in the processing of rolling out new functionality in either product but you are not seeing the adoption of the system that you had hoped for. You would like to understand ways that you can help ensure that your users not only use the system but use it the way you have intended.

Read today's featured article on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook and register for next week's webinar on Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 1:00 P.M. U.S. Eastern Standard Time.

Title: Ensuring Successful User Adoption with CA Clarity PPM and CA LISA

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph

Outcomes