AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi Mate, I have trigger a ITPAM process from CA Service Catalog.Once the user has filled out the form fields of Service Request I want to capture this form data and I am able to capture the output in ITPAM as a JSON object Like  {"10252" : [{"name" : "z_d

Question asked by ManirulHak.Munsi on Sep 11, 2014
Latest reply on Sep 26, 2014 by Tom_Kouhsari

Hi Mate, I have trigger a ITPAM process from CA Service Catalog.Once the user has filled out the form fields of Service Request I want to capture this form data and I am able to capture the output in ITPAM as a JSON object Like

{"10252" : [{"name" : "z_date_dateofoccurrence", "value" : "2014-9-24 05:30", "type" : "14"},{"name" : "z_date_dateofoccurrence_fdms$$", "value" : "1411516800000", "type" : null},{"name" : "z_radio_area", "value" : "My Computer", "type" : "12"},{"name" : "z_radio_impact", "value" : "It only affects myself (as far as I know)", "type" : "12"},{"name" : "z_textarea_description", "value" : "Test", "type" : "8"},{"name" : "z_textfield_area_mycomputer_computername", "value" : "Test", "type" : "5"}]}.

Now I am Unable to parse the above JSON.Anybody have any idea how to parse JSON using ITPAM.Any help will be appreciated.

Outcomes