Symantec IGA

Expand all | Collapse all

We have a CA Identity Minder connected to sun one LDAP, Recently we had to add two new attributes to the LDAP. How can I get the new attributes to reflect in the IDM user console and the TEWS web service (as part of the user profile attributes)

• 1.  We have a CA Identity Minder connected to sun one LDAP, Recently we had to add two new attributes to the LDAP. How can I get the new attributes to reflect in the IDM user console and the TEWS web service (as part of the user profile attributes)

Posted Sep 17, 2014 10:12 AM

We have a CA Identity Minder connected to sun one LDAP, Recently we had to add two new attributes to the LDAP. How can I get the new attributes to reflect in the IDM user console and the TEWS web service (as part of the user profile attributes)

• 2.  Re: We have a CA Identity Minder connected to sun one LDAP, Recently we had to add two new attributes to the LDAP. How can I get the new attributes to reflect in the IDM user console and the TEWS web service (as part of the user profile attributes)
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 17, 2014 12:17 PM

You'll need to add the new attributes to the directory.xml for this environment and then reimport.

You'll also need to add these new attributes to the appropriate task screens and they will be available to tasks that TEWS calls. 

• 3.  Re: We have a CA Identity Minder connected to sun one LDAP, Recently we had to add two new attributes to the LDAP. How can I get the new attributes to reflect in the IDM user console and the TEWS web service (as part of the user profile attributes)

Posted Sep 18, 2014 05:37 AM

Thanks a lot William. Its working fine now.