Clarity

Knowledge is Power: Upcoming Instructor-Led and Virtual Learning Courses (2014 Q4)

• 1.  Knowledge is Power: Upcoming Instructor-Led and Virtual Learning Courses (2014 Q4)

Posted Sep 26, 2014 07:49 AM

CA Education knows an enabled and educated customer is a satisfied customer. With this in mind, we are pleased to announce on today's featured article in the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook that Instructor Led Training (ILT)/Virtual Learning (VL) courses are now listed on the public Education Portal schedules for 2014 Q4.

How Do You Like the CA Cookbooks?

We hope you find the CA Cookbooks useful. If so, tell us about it!

If you want to be an author and have your article published on this cookbook, email us at techpubs@ca.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Not on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook Yet?

Discover the wealth of information, news, and tips on the CA Clarity PPM Cookbook on Flipboard and register as a reader today.  Watch this video to learn how to start flipping.

I am in love with this Clarity PPM Cookbook from day one. The PPM articles are so good, relevant, informative and get pushed right into my mobile on-the-go. Its awesome!!! You are all gonna love it i am sure. Try it for yourself:) - Georgy N. Joseph