Clarity

Expand all | Collapse all

A user received notification that action item assigned to him got deleted soon after it was created. How can I find out what went wrong? There was only one user assigned to AI apart from the admin.

• 1.  A user received notification that action item assigned to him got deleted soon after it was created. How can I find out what went wrong? There was only one user assigned to AI apart from the admin.

Posted Sep 30, 2014 02:15 AM

A user received notification that action item assigned to him got deleted soon after it was created. How can I find out what went wrong? There was only one user assigned to AI apart from the admin.

• 2.  Re: A user received notification that action item assigned to him got deleted soon after it was created. How can I find out what went wrong? There was only one user assigned to AI apart from the admin.

Posted Oct 01, 2014 06:13 PM

Hi All - Any ideas here for Reeti? Thanks! Chris

Reeti Bharagava wrote:

• 3.  Re: A user received notification that action item assigned to him got deleted soon after it was created. How can I find out what went wrong? There was only one user assigned to AI apart from the admin.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 01, 2014 07:49 PM

I have seen this happen if the BPM process definition step does not wait for someone to do an action on the AI and the process moves to completion.  Once the process is completed, it deletes the action items.  Check the definition of the process.  If the issue still persists after careful review of the process and the process is defined to have a condition that checks for a change on the action item, then log a support case for further investigation.