CA Service Management

• 1.  New TEC documents for 2014/10/13

Posted Oct 13, 2014 12:48 AM

Hello Everyone,

Here is the list of tech documents which were published recently:

TEC618530 Best Practices for Options Manager Changes in a Service Desk Manager (SDM) Advanced Availability (AA) Installation

TEC618535 How to cleanup the items previously created via Filter Builder?

TEC618536 After creating a Dashboard using Xtraction, after a refresh, the width of some columns changes. Why?

TEC618550 In Service Desk Advanced Availability mode, how do I find out the server type (background, standby, application server) and their hostnames.

TEC618551 How can I set default Workshifts on the [Notifications] tab of the Contact Detail screen?

TEC618552 How does Service Desk handle multiple updates in the same session to the same ticket?

TEC618553 When configuring Service Desk in OpenSpace the error "The Base URL mentioned is not correct. Cannot reach a valid CA Service Data Source web service. The system was unable to log you in. Please make sure the provided credentials are right" is displayed.

TEC618554 How can we verify if the Archive - Purge Rule we have created is running or not?

TEC618459 How can Configuration Item (CI) attributes, like 'memory capacity', 'processor type' etc. which come from ITCM, be saved in Service Desk tables?

TEC494391 If I add a new Change Type in CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) and schedule a new Change Order using this Change Type, will it automatically show up on the Change Order Schedule?

TEC618439 What is the maximum timeout value that can be set in CA Service Desk Manager web interface?

TEC618440 In the Advanced Availability scenario, which server should be used for integration (e,g, web services), Background or Application?

Thanks,

Naveen

• 2.  Re: New TEC documents for 2014/10/13

Posted Oct 13, 2014 12:58 PM

Thanks for sharing these with the community Naveen!

NAVEEN DESHAM wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Here is the list of tech documents which were published recently:

TEC618530 Best Practices for Options Manager Changes in a Service Desk Manager (SDM) Advanced Availability (AA) Installation

TEC618535 How to cleanup the items previously created via Filter Builder?

TEC618536 After creating a Dashboard using Xtraction, after a refresh, the width of some columns changes. Why?

TEC618550 In Service Desk Advanced Availability mode, how do I find out the server type (background, standby, application server) and their hostnames.

TEC618551 How can I set default Workshifts on the [Notifications] tab of the Contact Detail screen?

TEC618552 How does Service Desk handle multiple updates in the same session to the same ticket?

TEC618553 When configuring Service Desk in OpenSpace the error "The Base URL mentioned is not correct. Cannot reach a valid CA Service Data Source web service. The system was unable to log you in. Please make sure the provided credentials are right" is displayed.

TEC618554 How can we verify if the Archive - Purge Rule we have created is running or not?

TEC618459 How can Configuration Item (CI) attributes, like 'memory capacity', 'processor type' etc. which come from ITCM, be saved in Service Desk tables?

TEC494391 If I add a new Change Type in CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) and schedule a new Change Order using this Change Type, will it automatically show up on the Change Order Schedule?

TEC618439 What is the maximum timeout value that can be set in CA Service Desk Manager web interface?

TEC618440 In the Advanced Availability scenario, which server should be used for integration (e,g, web services), Background or Application?

Thanks,

Naveen