The Water Cooler

Weekly Water Cooler #ConversationStarter (10/29)

• 1.  Weekly Water Cooler #ConversationStarter (10/29)

Posted Oct 29, 2014 02:54 PM

I decided that make this week's #ConversationStarter all about CA World 2014!

Did you know that there are only 12 days until CA World 2014! I hope everyone is following the CA World Community and CAWorld.com to stay up-to-date on all the exciting things that CA has planned for the event. Think #ApplicationEconomy and #REWRITE.

If you are already registered, you are in for a fantastic show of innovation and if you are not registered -- what are you waiting for?? Get your CA Community member discount today at CA World ’14 Community & User Group Discount.The specified item was not found.

This week's question:

What are you most excited about seeing or hearing about at CA World 2014? #ConversationStarter #CAWorld14

I had the opportunity to attend my first CA World in 1996 and although I won't be on-site for the event this year I am super excited to hear the feedback from our customers about all the cool and innovative technology that CA building and delivering to help them be more successful. #ConversationStarter #CAWorld14

OK .... CA Community members.... now it's your turn!