Hi CA Experts,
As i go along and install the JAVA agent for a weblogic server.
I do all configurations needed but after that, the server is not visible in the Introscope Console.
Please help me on this
- check if the process is loading the javaagent jar and introscope configuration (check process flags)
- check if the agent logs are written so you have evidence the agent is actualy loading
- check the agent logs if its actualy successfuly connecting to the enterprise manager
- if you have a MOM/COL setup you should see 2 connection log entries - one for the mom and after that for the collector
as long you dont have a special configuration on the EM side it should just accept the agent.
We've modified the setEnv of the weblogic server and add the path of the agent.jar and the IntroscopeAgent.profile.
The steps we've made are the following
1. We stop the services by clicking the stopPia.cmd
2.Click on the startPIA.cmd also in the windows explorer.
The Server loads in Introscope Console but.... the website returns an 404 error.
As we checked the services of the website relating in startPIA.cmd, this was not started. we start the services then same error returned.
We put back all configuration to original state and everything works fine again..
Can you site a reason what is the reason why does it happened?
Retrieving data ...