CA Service Management 14.1 is now GA : http://www.ca.com/us/support/ca-support-online/product-content/status/announcement-documents/2014/ca-service-management-14-1-general-availability-announcement.aspx
A list of New features for CA Service Management 14.1 documented in the same link :
- Simplified solution-aware Install, Upgrade, Administration, and Maintenance enabling reduction in Total-Cost-of-Ownership
- Quick Value Content provides out-of-the-box Service Offerings, Forms and Workflows enabling ready-to-use capabilities - My Resources, Password Reset, Software Asset Fulfillment, and Service Ideation
- Unified Self-Service for the business consumer has been modernized and provides a compelling experience for the consumption of services provided and managed for the organization. Includes usability and UI enhancements and Catalog widget enhancements - request tracker, improved browse, search, notes, and attachments.
- Enhanced Mobility Applications to enable Analysts, Task Approvers, and business consumer access - how, when and where needed. Includes usability and UI enhancements, Apple iOS theme, multi-tenancy support, and custom scoreboard queries on mobile.
- Business Value Analytics reports and dashboards providing in-depth views into service demand, asset portfolio, team productivity, and the business value of IT Services
- Common patch/upgrade - Reduces cross-product upgrade and patching dependencies
- Incorporation of top voted customer Ideas from the Service Management Global User Community
Here is a link to the Replay and Presentation link on What's New in CA Service Management 14.1
Documentation is now on CA Wiki as well. CA Service Management Home - CA Service Management - 14.1 - CA Wiki (including Common components like EEM, PAM on wiki.ca.com )