Clarity

• 1.  Getting custom tsv values from Portfolio Investments and Portfolio Investment Plans

Posted Nov 18, 2014 10:18 AM

Team,

We need at our client to retrieve data for portlets using queries from custom TSV's defined in the investment that have been added to Portfolio Investment and Portfolio Investment Plan. Values from OOTB tsv's can easily be found in the PFM_CLOB_CURVES tables but it doesn't seem to keep track of the CUSTOM tsv's.

Can anyone tell me if there's any way? Workaround? Special technique? To retrieve these?

Any help would be  appreciated,

Thank you

• 2.  Re: Getting custom tsv values from Portfolio Investments and Portfolio Investment Plans

Posted Nov 21, 2014 02:32 PM

Hi All - Any ideas here for Anthony? Thanks! Chris

• 3.  Re: Getting custom tsv values from Portfolio Investments and Portfolio Investment Plans

Posted Nov 24, 2014 12:06 AM

• 4.  Re: Getting custom tsv values from Portfolio Investments and Portfolio Investment Plans

Posted Nov 24, 2014 04:15 AM

Thank you,

I have no problems finding a way to read OOTB attributes in Portfolio Investments & Portfolio Investment Plans. My issue lies in finding a way to read CUSTOM tsv attributes in Portfolio Investments & Plans.

Any idea?

Anthony

• 5.  Re: Getting custom tsv values from Portfolio Investments and Portfolio Investment Plans

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 26, 2014 10:53 PM

Hi Anthony,

The custom TSV values may be available in a slice table, but i have not tried it on the portfolio investments objects.  Use the following query to determine the table name:

SELECT ID, REQUEST_NAME, TABLE_NAME FROM PRJ_BLB_SLICEREQUESTS WHERE REQUEST_NAME LIKE 'child::<custom tsv attribute>%'

The TABLE_NAME should start of ODF_SSL_nnnnnnnnn

You can then try to retrieve the slice data using the following:

SELECT PRJ_OBJECT_ID subobject_pkid,START_DATE,FINISH_DATE,ROUND((TRUNC(FINISH_DATE) - TRUNC(START_DATE)) * SLICE,2) calculated_sliceFROM ODF_SSL_nnnnnn

This method worked when I created a custom TSV on a Cost Plan Detail but I have never tried it in your situation.