AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with adjusting an OOTB query: Actuals by Transaction type

Question asked by vtleogal2 on Nov 26, 2014
Latest reply on Dec 1, 2014 by vtleogal2

I need to call upon you SQL gurus to please help me figure this out

I have edited the OOTB Actuals by Transaction type query to include the charge code (id) from ppa_wip.  This works fine.  However, I now need to add the charge code name from prchargecode. The charge_code column in ppa_wip = the prexternal id in prchargecode.

Due to the length of the query, I have attached it in Word and have highlighted what I have attempted in order to get the charge code name from prcharge code to work. You can see in the lines above it, I was able to add the charge code from ppa_wip but this entails bringing in a new table, so I am obviously not doing something right. This is a multi dimensional portlet. I have read many posts on here, but haven't seen one that helps me

I keep getting the typical NPT-0103 error: Error when trying to execute the query. Native message: [CA Clarity][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Incorrect syntax near 'code'    (then it posts the NSQL text) . Can you help me figure out what is wrong or if I am completely off base and this just cannot be done?  Admittedly, I am by far NOT a NSQL  genius. I was able to run the select statement with the inner joins successfully in the query analyzer.

We are a SQL environment, 13.3

Thanks

LH

Outcomes